World Bnei Akiva and the Kibbutz Hadati (Religious Kibbutz) are proud to present the new Kibbutz Hadati Ulpan program located in one of three beautiful religious kibbutzim.
Program and Goals
- Learn modern Hebrew
- Experience the unique kibbutz lifestyle
- Share an unforgettable Israeli experience with peers from around the world.
Duration of the Program:
The Kibbutz Hadati Ulpan program is approximately 5½ months --155 days -- long. There are 2 semesters each year. Please contact one of the contact persons below.
For opening dates of each semester.
You can register to the Ulpan in one of the following ways:
1. Contact the Ulpan directly
2. Contact World Bnei Akiva in Jerusalem
3. Contact the Kibbutz Hadati Head Office in Tel Aviv
1. Ages 18-28
2. Good health suitable for work conditions on kibbutz (approved by physician).
3. Committed to a religious lifestyle
4. Personal interview with a representative of Bnei Akiva or Kibbutz HaDati.
Price: [please review and correct]
1. Registration fees: $200 (non-refundable)
Tourists: $ 3,700 (including $200 nonrefundable registration fee. Does not include airfare). The tuition cost includes medical insurance for tourists. "Project MASA" offers partial scholarship for tourists on this program.
New immigrants:1,300NIS (not including airfare) to be paid upon arrival at Kibbutz to the Jewish Agency.