1. Registration fees: $50 (non-refundable)
New immigrants: $300 (not including airfare) to be paid upon arrival at Kibbutz.
Tourists: $2550 (not including airfare) to be paid at the local emissary's office abroad. "Project Masa" offers a partial scholarship for tourists on this program. (Details from the local emissary or Kibbutz HaDati representative abroad.)
Tuition includes medical insurance for tourists.
- Housing in the Ulpan dormitories on Kibbutz. 2-3 per room.
- Participants have access to a social hall, television, and computers with internet access.
- 3 full meals served daily in the Kibbutz dining hall.
- Laundry service is provided.
- Hebrew Ulpan on Kibbutz Be'erot Yitzhak
- Hebrew Ulpan on Kvutzat Yavneh
- Hebrew Ulpan on Kibbutz S'deh Eliyahu
Ulpan Information for 2006-7